Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Woah...What did we get ourselves into?!


We've been talking since the day we moved in about taking down the stairway walls. Our goal was to open up the living room and dining room and also allow for more heat to go upstairs. So last weekend the walls came down. That was the easy part!

The tricky part now is to move light switches that used to be on the dining room wall. (Darrin, want to come for a visit??) Hopefully that will get squared away this weekend and then we can start putting things back together. To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin,

    Kathy S. from your old workplace showed me your blog. My husband and I were in VT this weekend, and happened to be driving through Monkton. That's when I remembered that you lived there. I hope things are going well - you two seem very busy!

    jen bahnson

    ReplyDelete